- Degree in marketing, sales, or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Organization and coordination of all promotional activities and materials
- Preparation of sales presentations for customer meetings
- Researching new market opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum 7 years of work experience as marketing manager or similar role.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven success in designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Should have knowledge of ATL, BTL and TTL of marketing
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong personal relationships with prospects
- Research clients that have a requirement for our services
- Coordinate with prospects for a suitable appointment time
- Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project,
- including certificates,
- calibration, test results,
- inspection requests,
- non-compliance reports,
- site instruction/observations,
- permanent materials delivered
- other important QA/QC documents
- B.E. / Diploma Civil with 4-6 years of experience in Residential construction projects
ITI/ 12th/ Graduate/Diploma with 4-6 years of experience as Aluminium shuttering Foreman in Residential construction projects
- Candidates should be able to Study the drawings & understand the total scope of Aluminum formwork
- Candidates shall have experience in handling Aluminum formwork related responsibilities for similar large scale construction project